Instructions for use / Package leaflet
The eye drops relieve eye irritation caused by contact lenses, dry eyes, inadequate mucous membrane formation, pollen and dust, menopause and post-operative trauma.
The hyaluronic acid, a natural, non-immunogenic and non-toxic joint lubricant, prevents and relieves the discomfort associated with the use of contact lenses.
As a tear film restorer, they are suitable for dry eye sensation, often associated with contact lens wear.
All cases of stinging sensation in the eye, post-operative trauma or foreign body sensation (dust, pollen, etc.) can be used for lubrication. It can also be used for dry eyes due to menopause.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Bottle: close the bottle tightly after use.
- Single use: do not use the product after the first opening.
- The product is sterile until the first opening.
- Do not use the product if the cylinder seal is damaged before first use.
- Protect the dropper from surface contact.
- Do not freeze, keep away from heat sources and direct light.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the ingredients.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date.
The product should not interact with solutions commonly used for contact lenses, but should not cause problems with other Schalcon contact lens solutions.
For contact lens users:
Drip a drop onto the inside of the contact lens before application.
Where the contact lens causes discomfort (foreign body sensation in the eye), the product can be dripped on the contact lens during use.
For dry eye sensation:
Apply one or two drops to the eyes if necessary.
Active ingredients: hyaluronic acid (as sodium hyaluronate): 0.13%
Excipients: boric acid, sodium tetraborate, EDTA, sodium chloride, Microglycine 50, deionised water.
Viale Enrico Ortolani, 195
00125 ROMA Italy