Systane Ultra UD (30x0.7 ml) Moisturising eye drops to relieve dry eyes
Instructions for use
Please read the following instructions carefully and keep them for future reference
Systane Ultra Moistening Eye Drops are a sterile solution containing polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, and 0.001% P0LYQUAD (polypodronium chloride) preservative.
Systane Ultra Moisturising Eye Drops are designed to treat dry eyes: temporarily relieving the burning sensation and irritation caused by dry eyes.
- "general" dry eyes
- suitable for washing pollen from the eyes
- drop on contact lenses
In case of allergy to the ingredients of Systane Ultra Moisturising Eye Drops, the use of the product is contraindicated.
Systane Ultra Moisturising Eye Drops can be used throughout the day as needed. It can also be used to treat dry eyes caused by contact lens wear: before putting on contact lenses or after removing the lenses, drop a few drops into the eyes and blink a few times. Shake the bottle before use.
Contains preservatives, so no need to store in the fridge!
It is important to follow the instructions of your eye doctor and the instructions for use. If you experience persistent discomfort in your eyes or severe watering, blurred vision or redness of the eyes, consult your doctor as the condition may worsen.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper of the bottle to any surface.
- Screw the cap back on after use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Use the solution within the expiry date indicated on thepackaging.
- After the first opening, throw away the rest after 6 months.